Monday 28 July 2014

Because I'm A Soldier Born to Die..

A heart touching poem by a Soldier

If I die in a war zone,
Box me up n send me home,
   
Put my gun on my chest,
And tell my mom i did my
best,
N tell my dad not to bow,
He will never get tension
from me now,
.
Tell my bro study perfectly
Keys of my bike will be
his permanently,
.
Tell my sis dont be upset,
.
Her bro will not rise after
this
sunset,
.
Dont tell my friends they are
hearties,
and start 2 ask for parties
.
Tell my LOVE not to cry....
.
Because I'm A Soldier Born
to Die..

3 comments:

  1. Realy heart touching, being a ex-serviceman i fully understand the soldiers feelings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no words to express....I broke down to tears after reading this poem.. Nation Comes First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Hats off to lovely soldiers and beyond the words of my expression

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...